Register to start classes at Flip 2 It with NO RISK! If you are not 100% satisfied at the end of your child’s first class, we will refund you in full on the same day.
There is a $15 Ninja Zone Fee (this is not a Gym Registration Fee) as well as Ninja Zone requires a uniform. Tuition will be refunded as well as the $15 Fee for Ninjas, however, we cannot refund the uniform fee.
Registration is fast & easy! Register for all classes online! No paperwork needed!
How to register for a class:
1. Click the “Log In/Register” button on the home page then click on “CREATE AN ACCOUNT”.
If you have been enrolled before, please enter your email address we have on file and login with your current password.
If you have forgotten your password, click on “Forgot password”. You will receive an email with a new password.
2. Fill-out ALL parent information and click Save.
3. Accept Terms and conditions – This is our Digital Release Form. All Policies/Waivers are digital. No Paper versions will be accepted.
4. Add Student information.
5. Once student information has been saved you will be directed to our class availability page. At this point you may use the filters to find the correct class based on the age and level of your student. The system will only show you classes for your students age bracket. You may select any class that fits your schedule-FULL Classes will be accepted as a WAITLIST.
6. Select submit request on the class you would like to attend. The next window will ask you to choose the date you want to start. We allow registration up to 2 weeks into the future.
7. Enter your credit card information. PLEASE NOTE… if your credit card is NOT inputted into the system, your class selection will not be accepted by the computer system. We do require a debit or credit card on file to start classes. The office will review your class request and either approve or deny depending on if that is the correct class for your student. The credit card on file will then be drafted for all fees due for that class start date. You will receive a receipt of payment and an approval email that your student is now registered for that class.
You will be automatically enrolled in the class you signed up for until you give a 30-day cancellation notice.
Flip 2 It offers two types of reschedule tokens:
1st type is excused absence token. This is a token is created only when we are given 24 hours that your student will not be attending. After the staff takes roll in that class a reschedule token will generate to your account to reschedule. You have 15 days to reschedule that class. We will provide 1 token per calendar month.
CLASS AVAILABILITY NOT GUARANTEED. NO REFUNDS or CREDITS WILL BE GIVEN FOR MISSED CLASSES.
Second type is a gym closure or closed class token. These tokens will be added manually to your account on the day of the holiday or class closure. This token NEVER EXPIRES. No refunds or credits will be given for gym holiday or class cancelled tokens. Reschedule tokens can ONLY be schedule thru the online parent portal or smart phone app. The office staff does not have the ability to schedule any reschedule tokens.
Flip 2 It runs year around in 4-week sessions. Once enrolled, your student will be automatically re-enrolled, and auto-payment charged every 4 weeks until we receive a 30 day Written Cancellation notice. Flip 2 It requires all customers to have a credit or debit card on file for auto-payment purposes. We will email an invoice to you the week before the new 4-week session starts.
Payments not received by the first Monday of the session will incur a $10.00 late fee and your child may lose their class spot.
Please keep in mind that your tuition is based on enrollment, not attendance. These 4 class spots will be held for you, whether you are here or not, until you give a 30-Day Cancellation Notice or if you have a past due balance.
Members wishing to cancel from any classes must notify Flip 2 Its Sports Center 30 days prior to their last day. If you need to cancel due to a medical reason please call the office immediately so we can work something out with you.
Each student, 5 & up is “Skill Tested and Approved”.
Level 1 – 8’s will automatically Skill Test every 12 weeks If your child is ready to promote to the next level, you will receive an email with instructions on how to move up!! At the next class your child will receive a Medal as well as a Certificate and the whole gym will cheer for them! Bring your camera!! After their ceremony make sure to log onto our Flip 2 Its app and find the next level class to transfer too. If your child needs more progress in their current level, the coach will have that information after their skill evaluation. You can also view their skill progress 24/7 on the Flip 2 it App.
All students under 5 are advanced based upon age, and skill once they reach 4 years old. Check out the different age categories on our website.